PRESENT PERFECT The present perfect is more or less equal to the perfect preterite of Spanish. :) + have/has + v-past participle :) + haven´t/hasn´t + v- past participle have/has + :) + v- past participle HAVE : i, you, we, they HAS : he, she, it here are several exercises to practice : https://www.curso-ingles.com/aprender/cursos/nivel-avanzado/verb-tenses-present-perfect/present-perfect
Entradas populares de este blog
SHOULD/ SHOUND´N : We use should and shouldn't to give advice or to talk about what we think is right or wrong. You should means something like I think it is a good idea for you to do it. You shouldn't means something like I think it is a bad idea for you to do it. Should is used to express the opinion of a speaker and often follows I think or I don't think. Examples -You look tired. I think you should take a few days off. -Alice works very long hours. She should to talk to her boss. - I have an English test tomorrow. - I shouldn't worry if I were you. You have worked really hard. - I never have enough money. - I don't think you should go out so much. Negative Te orden is: Subjet + verb in simple form+ shouldn't + complement Afirmative The orden is: Subjet +verb in simple form+ should + complement
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario